This refreshing Fennel Slaw with Apple & Celery salad is a lovely, refreshing accompaniment to any of our ham and any cold cuts. Perfect as it can be made up to a day ahead.
This salad is a lovely, refreshing accompaniment to our ham and any cold cuts. Perfect as it can be made up to a day ahead.
- 2 fennel bulbs, shredded finely
- 2 crisp eating apples, sliced thinly
- 3 celery stalks, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 50g plain natural yoghurt
- 100g mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon
- 50g walnuts, broken
- Step 1 Prepare the salad vegetables and fruit
- Step 2 Mix the dressing ingredients and stir through the salad
- Step 3 Top with a scattering of walnuts