A very easy but delicious and healthy salad accompaniment to our ham or any cold cuts. This refreshing rocket, spinach & clementine salad is both refreshing and nutritious, and looks so pretty too. If clementines aren’t available just substitute with orange. For other delicious salad ideas such as our Fennel Slaw with Apple & Celery do take a look at our salad section.
Rocket, Spinach & Clementine Salad
A colourful salad to go with ham or other cold meats
- 100g rocket
- 200g baby spinach
- 4-5 clementines or 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 50g unsalted toasted Marcona (or regular) almonds, coarsely chopped
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g soft goat cheese, crumbled (such as Ragstone or Dorstone)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Step 1 For the dressing, combine the olive oil, cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper and whisk until the dressing has emulsified. Set aside.
- Step 2 In a large bowl, top the baby spinach and rocket with the clementines, red onion, almonds, and goat cheese.
- Step 3 Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Step 4 Season to taste.