A ridiculously easy dish using our Chinese Five Spice Pulled Pork, the perfect 10 minute lunch or supper dish when you really can’t be bothered to wait. With it’s pretty jewel like couscous accompaniment it looks as if you’ve made much more effort than your family or guests will ever know!
Pulled Pork with Jewelled Couscous
The jewelled couscous is equally good with our BBQ Pulled Pork.
- Dukeshill Chinese Five Spice Pulled Pork
- 300g couscous
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 400ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 150g ready to eat apricots, chopped
- 30g fresh mint, chopped
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- 100g whole blanched almonds, toasted and chopped
- Step 1 Pre heat the oven to 180°c/160°c. Remove the pulled pork from its packaging and place on a foil lined tray.
- Step 2 Pop in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Step 3 Meanwhile put the couscous in a large bowl with the lemon zest & juice and pour over the stock. Cover the bowl with a tea towel and leave for 10 minutes until all the liquid has been absorbed. Using a fork fluff up the couscous and mix in the other ingredients.
- Step 4 To serve place a few large spoonfuls of couscous on the plate and top with the pulled pork.