My Easy Apricot & Amaretti Ice Cream couldn’t be easier to make using a jar of our Apricots in Amaretto.
Apricot & Amaretti Ice Cream
This velvety creamy, no churn Apricot & Amaretti Ice cream is simplicity itself. Equally delicious made using any of our other boozy fruits in syrup.
- 475g jar apricots in amaretto syrup
- 397g sweetened condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- 600ml double cream
- 75g amaretti biscuits, crushed
- Step 1 Drain the apricots reserving the syrup and chop the apricots into small chunks approx. 1cm dice.
- Step 2 Whisk the sweetened condensed milk with the syrup and a pinch of salt until combined thoroughly.
- Step 3 Whisk the double cream until it reaches the soft peak stage. Be careful not to over whip.
- Step 4 Fold the cream into the condensed milk mixture using a metal spoon. Then gently fold the apricots and amaretti biscuits in.
- Step 5 Decant into a freezable container and freeze.