This refreshing Rocket, Spinach & Clementine Salad is the perfect accompaniment to our sliced ham, or any cold meats or our Pork Belly Confit and makes for a splendid supper. You can substitute the clementines with oranges if you prefer.
Sliced Ham with Rocket, Spinach & Clementine Salad
Try this refreshing rocket, spinach & clementine salad alongside our cold meats - perfection!
- 175-200g sliced ham
- 100g rocket
- 200g baby spinach
- 4-5 clementines, peeled and sliced (or 2 oranges)
- 50g unsalted toasted Marcona (or regular) almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g soft goat cheese, crumbled (use Ragstone or Pavé Coble)
- For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- pinch of salt
- Step 1 For the dressing, combine the olive oil, cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper and whisk until the dressing has emulsified. Set aside.
- Step 2 In a large bowl, top the baby spinach and rocket with the clementines, red onion, almonds, and goat cheese. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well. Season to taste.
- Step 3 Serve the slices on the plate with the salad alongside.