These Pulled Pork Pittas with Red Cabbage Salad & Yoghurt Dressing are my take on a Greek Souvlaki using our delectable Pulled Pork. A quick and easy meal, perfect for adults and kids alike.
Pulled Pork Pittas with Red Cabbage Salad & Yoghurt Dressing
These fabulously tasty and easy Pulled Pork Pittas with Red Cabbage Salad & Yoghurt Dressing make a great lunch or supper.
- 650g Pulled Pork (either BBQ or Chinese Five Spice)
- 4 wholemeal pittas
- 1/2 finely shredded red cabbage
- 50g good quality raisins
- 50g toasted, chopped walnuts
- Warm Mustard Dressing
- 50ml olive oil
- 50ml red wine vinegar
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- ground black pepper
- coarse sea salt to taste
- Yoghurt dressing
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 150g Greek-style natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Step 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200’C/180’C fan/ gas mark 6 and cook the Pulled Pork in a tray for approx. 20 minutes.
- Step 2 Mix the red cabbage and raisins together. Meanwhile toast the walnuts in a dry pan.
- Step 3 Add all the warm mustard dressing ingredients to the walnuts in the pan and whisk until the dressing comes together, continuing to cook for 2 mins. Remove from the heat and pour over the salad.
- Step 4 Lightly toast the pittas so they remain still floppy but warm. Fill each pitta with some dressed cabbage salad, then some shredded pulled pork and top with the yoghurt dressing.