A very easy but delicious and healthy salad accompaniment to our ham or any cold cuts. This refreshing rocket, spinach & clementine salad is both refreshing and nutritious, and looks so pretty too. If clementines aren’t available just substitute with orange. For other delicious salad ideas do take a look at our salad section.
Rocket, Spinach & Clementine Salad
A colourful salad to go with ham or other cold meats
- 100g rocket
- 200g baby spinach
- 4-5 clementines or 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 50g unsalted toasted Marcona (or regular) almonds, coarsely chopped
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g soft goat cheese, crumbled (such as Ragstone or Dorstone)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Step 1 For the dressing, combine the olive oil, cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper and whisk until the dressing has emulsified. Set aside.
- Step 2 In a large bowl, top the baby spinach and rocket with the clementines, red onion, almonds, and goat cheese.
- Step 3 Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Step 4 Season to taste.